Gynecology, pregnancy and breastfeeding, postpartum
Many women experience discomfort, and even pain, at certain times of their menstrual cycle or at various stages of their lives. Choosing an anti-inflammatory diet and appropriate food supplements may provide great help in the following situations:
- Premenstrual syndrome: migraines, pain, sugar craving, changing mood etc.
- Endometriosis, PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Fertility: to better prepare your body for pregnancy
- Pregnancy: to limit excessive weight gain, to provide your body and your future baby’s body with the best nutrients, or to support the treatment of gestational diabetes
- Postpartum diet rebalancing to help your body recover and get the most out of your maternity experience
- Premature menopause and menopause: hot flushes, sleep disorders, irritability, skin dryness of the skin and mucous membranes, water retention etc.